A $1,500 rebate scheme for small business in NSW is now available to help cover the cost of NSW and local government fees and charges. The rebate aims to help businesses recover from the impacts of COVID-19.
The reference sheet, accessed by the link below explains how you go about registering and what costs are covered.
- You register then submit your invoices to Services NSW for a rebate as they are received between 1 March 2021 and 30 June 2022.
- The scheme was launched on 1st April – so if you did pay any bills in March you can still get a credit for them.
To be eligible for this rebate, the business will need to meet all of the following criteria:
- Total wages paid to be less than $1.2 Million.
- Have an ABN registered in NSW and/or have business premises physically located and operating on NSW.
- Be registered for GST.
- Provide a declaration that your business has a turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
Click on this link to apply : https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/small-business-fees-and-charges-rebate
Please register if eligible and please let us know if any other queries.